Okechukwu Ofili is an author, public speaker, illustrator, a writer/blogger and a trained engineer. He is also the founder and CEO of OkadaBooks.com, an online publishing platform that boycotts the challenges of traditional publishing.
Here are five things we learnt from his radio interview with Correct Student.
- There is no formula for writing; find your unique voice.
- Write consistently. Every. Single. Day.
- If you don’t read, you can’t develop your writing
- Share your writing regularly with others.
- If you can write a caption and post a picture on social media, you can be published on Okadabooks. No ISBN required.
Get more tips and advice on student publishing by listening to his interview with Isabella Akinseye here.