Foremost African financial institution, Guaranty Trust Bank plc, is set to hold the maiden edition of the GTCrea8 Convention for Undergraduates, on Thursday, March 8, 2018 at the University of Lagos, Akoka.
The one day convention, which is free to attend, will bring together undergraduates from universities across Nigeria who are passionate about technology, music, fashion, and more to connect with peers as well as role models in their areas of interests. To participate in the event, interested undergraduates are advised to register, FOR FREE, at gtcrea8.com/convention2018.
As a convergence of creative undergraduates as well as seasoned professionals, the GTCrea8 Convention promises to be fun, innovative and entrepreneurial. The event will feature Masterclasses facilitated by captains of industries who will not only enlighten the undergraduates with practical knowledge in their areas of passion but also inspire them with first-hand experiences on how to build a successful business career out of their passions.
The Masterclasses will hold in the following five categories;
● The Business of Creative Writing by Lola Shoneyin, author of The Secret Lives of Baba Segi’s Wives
● Technology by Iyin Aboyeji, co-founder and Managing Director of Flutterwave
● Digital media by Uche Pedro, founder of BellaNaija
● Makeup Artistry by Anita Adetoye, creative director of Anita Brows
● Fashion Design by Lanre Da Silva Ajayi, founder of the self-named fashion label.